Sunday, June 17, 2007

He's fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I know exactly where I'll be at 7:10pm next Saturday. I have an appointment to find out what happens in the second episode of the final three part episode of the Doctor Who series. It's set to be the biggest challenge facing the Doctor and certainly one hell of a ride. What will happen with the devious Mister Saxon and will the Doctor, Jack and Martha escape from the "future-kind" at the end of the Universe without a Tardis? It's all hotting up and this is just the beginning. Those who dare, watch!





For those who missed the episode this Saturday, the episode Utopia can be seen at www.tv-links.co.uk

He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the Universe..

2 comments:

MrHunnybun said...

Hmm. So you pulled then? :)

Jingo said...

I only liked it when the robotic men were the bad guys...

Powered By Blogger

Rate me

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?