Wednesday, November 01, 2006

All Hallows Eve, amongst other things

Well the water was safe for human consumption from monday onwards, which brought an end to the "dying for a cuppa syndrome". Apparently the culprit was a corroded pipe, although how that would turn the water blue is beyond me.

Yesterday as we all know was Halloween, and to celebrate I went out on monday for a halloween social. Ended up at Popworld and swung around every single pole in the place. Yes I'm aching again. I'm seriously looking into this poledancing as exercise now, because I can very well believe it! I was also dressed as a cat, so apparently my tail looked very cute swinging about while I played on the pole. I wish I could have a real tail...

So a fun time was had by all, and now I really need to sleep. I may post a picture of my costume when I'm less sleepy.

3 comments:

Mosher said...

*tugs your tail and runs away giggling*

I bet that happened a lot!

Anonymous said...

Copper perhaps?

Anonymous said...

I wish I had dressed up.

Sounds like you had a good time.

Powered By Blogger

Rate me

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?