Saturday, April 25, 2009

I know, I know...

Yeah, I'm crap at posting nowadays. Apologies.

I got myself into a big project and that along with the Uni and work stuff conspired against my lack of time.

So what is this project, well if you feel curious you can check it out at www.wikipole.org. Yep, that's my baby, and it aims to bring together pole dancers everywhere. Nowhere else is there such a comprehensive pole moves catalogue, and it was doing that which sucked up all of my time, and it's still not what I'd consider finished.

Anyway, I hope my next post will be sooner, and I'll hopefully tell you all what I got up to on a week long conference in the lovely city of Liverpool.

3 comments:

Mosher said...

Glad to see you're still alive! Good luck with everything - have to show us all a video of how good you are at the poledancing sometime though :)

Lola Cherry Cola said...

Hehe, if I get on the pole that is! I've been neglecting it a little lately

Mosher said...

You evil pole-neglector!

Bet you've never been called that before...

Powered By Blogger

Rate me

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?