Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Short Hair = Unsexy?

Firstly let me say, I apologise for my absence (if anyone is still out there reading this), I've been a lovely little ball of stress recently and nothing much has inspired me to write, though I have still been looking in on other peoples' blogs (even if I haven't been commenting).

Today I found this article and I must say I think this is pretty much the most outdated codswallop I've read in a long time.

Why is Lola so offended by this? Well by sheer coincidence, about 6 weeks ago, I had my hair lopped off and I love it.

Does it mean I'm not sexy? I think not, I keep looking in mirrors and loving my reflection staring back at me. Does it mean I'm uninterested in sex? Quite the opposite actually, several months back I finally got over the ex, spent some time on my own and now feel that I'd be more open to the idea of a relationship if the right guy came along.

Personally I think short hair = confidence. I'm not saying I have bags of the stuff, but I do feel more confident than me several months ago. The short hair is here to stay.

4 comments:

MrHunnybun said...

Reading the Daily Mail-You deserve any punishment you get :)

Looks like the normal Daily Mail pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumo. One woman thinks this, big deal.

Makes a change from printing rubbish on immigrants getting benefits, electricity causing cancer, etc.

Good to have you back. BTW, your email account is bouncing messages. Or is that by design?

Short hair, long hair, who cares. I'm a short-haired girl fan as long hair always gets up my nose...

Mosher said...

Personally, I judge everyone on more than just appearance. This explains why I've dated *very* large women, curvy ones, slim ones, long-haired, short-haired, blonde, brunette...

As MH says, it's all just page-filling crap from the Daily Mail. Anything to shift copies and fill space in the rag. I'm sure you'd look hot regardless of hair length!

And good to have you back :)

MommyHeadache said...

Short hair suits some, certainly. For myself I tend to look like a bull dyke so I avoid it!

publius100 said...

Unsexy? Check out the New Orleans photo of Princess the Younger! Oh--welcome back. You've been sorely missed.

Powered By Blogger

Rate me

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?