Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sorry All

I know I haven't been a laugh a minute recently. So to avoid boring you and for a touch of light-heartedness I've decided to complete this meme, which the delightful Domestic Minx filled in earlier.

Five Things

What are five things you were doing ten years ago?

1) Going to High School
2) Started coaching gymnastics (young I know)
3) Dancing in pantomimes
4) Started to learn how to ski
5) Watched cartoons, nothing ever changes

What are five things you were doing this time last year?

1) In the middle of my contract in my first real job
2) Preparing a Halloween costume
3) Being annoyed that my student mates could go out until all hours while I had to be up at six every weekday to get to work
4) Blogging for about three months
5) Trying to make sense of my on and off relationship with my ex

What are five snacks that you enjoy?

1) Pizza
2) Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream
3) Nachos
4) Pringles and dip
5) A moderately healthy one now, mozzarella, parma ham and melon salad

What are five songs you know the lyrics to?

1) Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
2) Wannabe - Spice Girls
3) Everytime we touch - Cascada
4) Waterloo - ABBA
5) Mary's Prayer - Danny Wilson

What five things would you do if you were a millionaire?

1) Buy my own house.
2) Fork over money to my parents so they can buy a holiday home abroad for them to retire to, and some for my sister and good friends too.
3) Buy some things I've wanted for a while like an X-pole.
4) Donate some money to key charities.
5) Travel everywhere I want to go

What are your five bad habits?

1) Cracking my joints, in particular my fingers, back and toes
2) Biting the skin around my nails
3) Being like a dog with a bone at times/being incredibly stubborn
4) Procrastination
5) Being slightly neurotic and paranoid

What five things do you like to do?

1) Spend time with mates and family, there's nothing like a good old natter
2) Blog obviously
3) Travel
4) Listen and dance to music (with or without a pole)
5) Eat out when I can afford it

What are five things you will never wear again?

1) My hair one length and level with my jaw, it looked naff
2) My hair pillar box red, granted that was a misunderstanding between me and the hairdresser but still I look back on the photos and cringe
3) Matching outfits with my sister, the bane of my childhood, hehe
4) Whatever is fashionable if I don't like it, there's no point in following the trends if the trends look naff on you
5) A nail piercing... granted I was about 13

What are your five favorite toys?

1) My phone
2) My laptop.
3) My mp4 player.
4) My camera.
5) My molecular modelling kit (geek!)

What are five things you hate to do?

1) Physics, gawd I feel thick
2) Get my work done right away.
3) Certain aspects of housework, like ironing.
4) Lectures with the current bunch of rude people in our year.
5) Feel anything worse than ok.

I know some people don't like doing memes, so I'll just leave this one up for anyone who has a few minutes to waste and fancies doing it.

4 comments:

Mosher said...

Don't apologise. It's your blog and you can rant and wail on here if you want to! Personally, I just hope in some small way I've helped with my comments, and I'm sure everyone else feels the same :)

I'll do the meme in a couple of days when I have the time. Just about to pack up and leave sunny (!) Manchester for sunnier (!!) Bradford...

Pharmacy God said...

3) Buy some things I've wanted for a while like an X-pole.




Interesting

the Domestic Minx said...

Gorgeous darling!

What a delicious insight into your little world.
Hope it has been a happier one lately...

xox

MrHunnybun said...

Keys have their own charity?!

I had no idea what an X-pole was, until now. Hey, they are only $300. I'll put it up in the pharmacy and you can come and be my pre-reg.

Powered By Blogger

Rate me

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?